What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP16
Welcome to Sapa Motorbiking and Homestay 2D3N! With this tour, you will sightseeing Sapa's amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan, and have an opportunity to enjoy great views of an evergreen valley lying along the west bank of the Red River.
- Experience overnight at homestay and local life
- See to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan
- Ride down Sapa valley with its amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour with homestay
Size : N/A Max Adults: 2
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Private tour with homestay, sharing shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Homestay - 1 night
- Price Includes
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking guide
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Homestay accommodation
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Thanh Phu
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast, start riding down Sapa valley with its amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan. After a short break here, you will pass through the Black Hmong Village to the Tay ethnic minority village of Ban Ho. Take a little walk around the village to visit Lavie water fall, then have lunch in a local family in Ban Ho. In the afternoon, your adventure continues into the Tay village of Thanh Phu, Nam Sai. And then you will be served the dinner in a local house and stay overnight in the bamboo huts of Thanh Phu.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Thanh Phu - Nam Sai - Lao Cai
After breakfast, keep leaving Thanh Phu, you follow the trekking route built in the bottom of the valley, which offers the best view to the surrounding mountains. You continue toward Sin Chai village of Red Dao minority where. You will be attracted by the wonderful hospitable atmosphere of the Red Dao, stop at a nice spot for lunch, the trip takes you into a fabulously mountainous area, the most remote part of Sapa. En route you meet children’ curious eyes as you are very first tourists passing by. Red Dao ethnic minority inhabits the entire area. Then you will have an opportunity to enjoy great views of an ever green valley lying along the west bank of the Red River. You arrive in Ta Thang village of Tay minority. Your motorbike will run on the flat road back to Lao Cai. The rest of the afternoon is set for freshen up, relax and dinner before boarding the night train to Hanoi. End of tour.
Meals: B, L, D
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
07 Jun 2018
This is my first experience, and I must say the view is breathtaking! The guide that was with us was cool and informative. But overall, the view and help from the local ladies made the trip pleasant. A must go place during your stay in Vietnam
27 Apr 2018
We really enjoyed our Sapa trip. The tour was exactly as promised and very well organised. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to visit Sapa. The home stay we did was with a lovely woman who cooked some amazing food and spoke good English which helped us to be able to ask lots of questions.
22 Oct 2017
Countryside around Sapa is nice with rice field terraces on each slope - the best is to hire a local guide Sapa is for sure worth a visit, but more than two days there would be too much. The best time for a visit is late August/early September when rice fields are golden, although temperature is still high.