A comfortable and exciting visit by bus, this tour will bring you to the village of Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Dzang Ta Chai in the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley, and Sapa town. You will trek for 2 days through the various villages and experience charming Sapa. Please come and join us!
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter area, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town. (outside Hanoi Old Quarter, let's go to 72 Tran Nhat Duat at 6.45 am)
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Hanoi (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.