What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP15
There is nothing quite like viewing the spectacular scenery while discovering the daily life of ethnic minorities and participating in some of interesting activities that Sapa can offer. Biking around villages will be one of interesting experiences you can’t forget.
- Experience overnight at homestay and taste local cuisine
- Visit minority villages : Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Ho, Nam Sai, Thanh Phu
- Take part in exciting activities ( biking - trekking - swimming in waterfall)
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Private tour with homestay
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Bike and helmet
- English speaking guide
- Pick-up from Thanh Phu
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Homestay accommodation
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Drinks & tips
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, VAT
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Ban Ho
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
8am - Glide 9km to Lao Chai Village to visit the Black H'Mong people, and then continue 2km along a trail to Ta Van to meet the local Dzay people.
After lunch in Su Pan, ride 10km of rocky road down the valley to Ban Ho. Stop at the home stay of your Tay hosts to drop off your gear, then take a walk around the village to the waterfall for a swim. Then you will have tasteful dinner in a local house and stay overnight in the Tay's stilt house.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Thanh Phu - Nam Sai - Lao Cai - Hanoi
After breakfast, cycle 8km to Thanh Phu, then doing a 7km loop along the trail to Nam Sai villages to visit Xa Pho and Red Dzao ethnic minority groups. Head back to Thanh Phu for lunch in a local house, then cycle down the stunning valley to a hanging bridge where your jeep will meet you on the main road. Drive back up the valley to Sapa. Free time until transfer time back to Lao Cai for overnight on the train back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L, D
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during the tour
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
04 Feb 2019
We were 3 persons and we did a 2 days for the new year eve in Sapa.The sun was clearly shy during the trek but it didn't ruin anything.The guide adapted the trek to our level and the weather.They are really good English speakers.Despite the cold the bedroom has got enough equipment to have a warm night.The welcome was just amazing, we haven't dreamed better than spend new year eve with a Hmong family with so much welcoming from them. And after a month in Vietnam it's the better moment we spent in the trip. Thanks you very much!
18 Oct 2018
I visited Sapa with a group of 4 friends. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and spoke perfect English. We visited the village with her on a walking tour one day and the next day she took us to hike (trek) through the rice fields. She was fun and outgoing. She met our every need. All of the members of the group were Happy. Bring waterproof everything: clothes and shoes. The environment is rain forest like. I wanted to help the local people. When I told our guide, she took us to buy school supplies and deliver them to a school on the nearby village of Nam Sai. The happy faces of the children was priceless. Lang made our visit to Sapa a memorable one. She is knowledgeable of the terrain and weather patterns. Take her suggestions on the best way to view the rice fields.